Zumba Fitness, R.I.P.P.E.D., Turbo-Kick, U-Jam, PolyFit, and more…
Our ongoing classes are designed for maximum fun while getting a great workout. We Love our members and our Team of Dedicated and Licensed Instructors. We offer lots of classes throughout the day so check out our extensive online Calendar.
Featuring Madelene Aponte and Martin Mitchel
Join the Party!
We’ve added a second Location! Now we’re at the Queen Ka’ahumanu Center too! Upstairs on the second level near Hot Topic and GNC – next to Regis Hair Salon. Classes have already begun. Grand opening is July 12th…
Check out the NEW ONLINE SCHEDULE.
Join the Hot Lava Dancefit Membership.
Feel the Love. Feel the Burn.
It’s not just our licensed instructors. It’s not just our flashing disco lights and bright colors, it’s also our amazing ohana of Members who make Hot Lava DanceFit an awesome place to get Fit and have Fun.
Our Fitness classes are high energy and super fun for all levels. Look at those happy faces! Every Class is a Party! Every body is welcome. You’ll Sweat, You’ll Laugh, You’ll Cheer… and you’ll wanna come back for more.
Mrs. Maui Filipina 2015, Ginalyn Dela Cruz and husband John.
Congratulations to Hot Lava’s own Gina Dela Cruz, who was crowned Mrs. Maui Filipina 2015 on March 8th, at the Binhi At Ani Filipino Community Center. (Binhi At Ani means “Seed and Harvest.”) The Pageant is a fundraiser for the BINHI AT ANI SCHOLARSHIP, with the PURPOSE to recognize students who have achieved a balance of excellence in academics, leadership and community service.
– Open to all seniors on the Island of Maui who will be graduating in the year 2015 and continuing students from University of Hawaii Maui College for the academic year 2015-2016.
– Open to college students from Maui continuing in accredited colleges or universities in the United States for the academic year 2015-2016.
– Have applied for and have been accepted by accredited post-secondary colleges or universities in the United States for the academic year 2015-2016. (Please attach proof of acceptance).
– Demonstrate potential to succeed in college as evidence in high school or college transcripts and letters of recommendation.
– Submittal of an accurate completed application form, including attachments, no later than May 9, 2015.
– Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 (on scale of 4.0) or 3.75 (on scale of (5.0).